Monday, September 13, 2010

Catching up on lost times...

Hello All!

I know, I know. I'm a terrible blogger. I've gotten back into the swing of grad school AND I'm teaching advanced acting at a high school, so free time has not been as easy to come by.

To catch you up, recently my husband and I attended our first estate sale auction and I found a lot of vintage kitchen canisters by Lustro Ware that I just had to have!

Aren't they precious? They were part of a lot, so I've got a few other sets on my etsy shop! Feel free to check them out. 
I didn't stop there, I did some research and came to find there are other matching pieces to this lovely set. I present you with Exhibit A:

Look at that! Bread Loaf holder, Cookie jar, and salt and pepper shakers. 
I have recently become the winning bidder of the salt and pepper shakers via ebay: 
AND I'm currently keeping my eye on the bread box which I found on Etsy!
No sign of the cookie jar yet, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Estate sales. Could be my newest addiction...

See you soon!

L

No comments:

Post a Comment