Saturday, August 14, 2010

Looking For Repro In All the Right Places

Hello There!

Yes, I know, it's been a few weeks. I went on vacation with my husband to California to see family, what can I do? Never too little time for a fabulous photo shoot!

I got lots of great vintage items at thrift stores, which I'll have to save for another time. Being back in Florida makes me appreciate how many amazing thrift stores we have there! Thanks to all those snow birds who come down here for the winter, or move down here to retire, there are treasure troves each way you look! So, you're probably wondering, "Lindsay, why is the title of your blog "Looking For Repro In All the Right Places?". Well, I'll tell you.
Today, I was out and about with my husband, and we went to Kohls and the Gap. Now, I'm always on the prowl for something cheap and new that I can use with vintage items to evoke the feeling "vintage". It's easier, you can find more sizes, and it's usually cheaper. So! Today I found this amazingly gorgeous blouse at kohls. Fell in love with it! The sleeves, the stripes! Delightful...

So cute, right?! You can grab it here:
Adorably Vintage-esque Kohl's Shirt

Then, at the Gap, I found what appeared to be an old letterman style sweater. It evoked that feeling to me. At the colors had a very 1930's appeal, which I loved! Good golly!

Get it:
1930s Style Letterman Sweater

Well, short one for today, but I hope you enjoyed my return. I'll take stock of everything I got while in CA and post some pictures soon!

Thanks!

Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment